Your ultimate destination to make your Pretoria stay a happy one.
Why choose Marita's Guesthouse?
Marita's Guest House is truly a home away from home, for the following reasons:
- Situated on the outskirts of the stately old suburb of Muckleneuk, it offers overnight accommodation at highly affordable rates.
- Although only a few minutes from the CBD it is restful and quiet under the age-old trees, with no city noise interfering with the tranquility of the setting. There is a beautiful garden with a bird feeder and bird bath, and a sparkling swimming pool. NB: We prefer not to take small children, as the swimming pool is not fenced in.
- Each of the 2 guest rooms has its own private entrance - you can come and go as you like without causing any disturbance to other guests. Each room has its own, delightful private garden area and can accommodate 2 people.
- All major highways can be reached without having to negotiate the inner city traffic.
- Tourist destinations such as the City Hall, State Theatre, various prominent Museums, Church Square, the National Zoological Gardens (one of the best zoos in the world!), the Voortrekker and other monuments, the Heritage Memorial, and the Union Buildings are all within easy reach.
- Various world class hospitals are in close proximity to Marita's Guest House, e.g. Zuid-Afrikaanse Hospital, Jakaranda Hospital, Little Company of Mary, to name the 3 nearest ones.
- Meals are interesting, varied, wholesome and healthy - and we cater for diabetics.
- Safe parking on the premises.
People who recommend Marita's Guesthouse.
I have experienced the blessing that this house has. Was really a fulfilling experience being here. Thank you.
Thank you so much for the hospitality and making me feel at home. I really enjoyed staying here and the whole atmosphere was welcoming. I would like to come back some day.
Faith Vezasie ,
I have enjoyed my 3 weeks stay. It was a home away from home. The reception was fabulous. The breakfast was always good. A small place but “beautiful”. I look forward to coming again.
Marita and Reinhard: How can I possibly put in words my feelings leaving the guesthouse and South Africa? Here I found a family to embrace me and help me not only with settling into S.A., but also was by my side for all this time. My room felt like my own room in Greece and your home as my home. I thank you for all the conversations, for driving me around, for understanding my often dire situations that I found myself in. But mostly thank you for providing me with a place that I now consider my second home. I hope that the Lord will continue blessing and taking care of both of you and that my new adventure in life will one day bring me back to S.A. - sooner than later. I love you both with all my heart.
Dr. Nickolas Roubekas,
I feel so humbled and honoured by your warm friendly faces and hearts, I wish all the people in the world were like you are. Surely the world would be different. I wish I could stay longer, however, I thank God who made it possible for me to meet you and learn what it means to be human. The caring and love you showed me, I feel words cannot enough just to thank you. May God continually bless you and your family and keep you.
Baholo, Agnes Rakoro,
So eine schoene Zeit bei Euch! Komme gerne wieder, um der gute Essen und die Ruhe zy geniessen!
Dr. Gertrud Faass,
Contact us to find out more about our rates:
Tel/Fax: +27 (0)12 341 9976
Fax: +27 (0)86 616 1370
Cell: +27 (0)83 235 5819